The Top 13 Weight Loss Tips
by: Joan Winthorp
Get ready to lose 10 pounds!
By paying attention to the amount of food you eat, eliminating unnecessary sugar and fat from your foods and making sure you include absolutely delicious meals and snacks to keep your taste buds happy.
Use this easy-to-follow and super healthy diet plan to lose the first 10, the last 10, or any 10 in between! Because it's a balanced and flexible program, you can stay on this diet as long as it takes.
Top Fast Secrets
1. Keep track of everything you eat and drink. No need to estimate calories – just write down the type of food or beverage and the amount.
2. Cut your fat intake in half, that means half as much margarine or butter on toast, vegetables and your muffin, half the mayonnaise on your sandwich, and half the oil in the pan when you saute foods. You get the idea!
3. Limit the sugar treats to three times per week maximum.
4. Include good sources of protein at meal, chicken, fish, legumes, peanut, cottage cheese, eggs or yogurt.
5. Eat at least one meatless lunch and dinner each week to reduce fat, increase fiber, and get yourself into the habit of building meals around whole grains, beans and vegetables.
6. If you're not currently using skim milk, go down to the level of fat content in the milk you use. For example, if you currently use two percent, use only one percent. If you insist on whole milk, try two percent.
7. Eat at least two servings of fresh fruit every day. Choose whatever type of fruit is in season.
8. Instead of fruit juice for breakfast or snack, drink water. Add a slice of lemon or lime for zest.
9. Include two servings of vegetables with lunch and dinner, for a total of at least four servings per day.
10. Choose one to two servings of foods made from whole grains with every meal.
11. Shut off the TV whenever you eat – that includes meals and snacks. Studies show that we automatically eat larger portions when we snack in front of the tube, and typically those foods are high in fat and sugar, which means excess calories!
12. Choose calories you can chew – that means only calorie-free beverages (except for milk) Sodas are loaded with empty calories, and fruit juices provide less fiber and vitamins per calorie than the fruit they're made from.
13. Plan ahead for meals and snacks so you know exactly what you plan to eat. Last-minute choice tends to be higher in calories and lower in satisfaction.
Our price: $2.2
Urispas (Flavoxate) relaxes the muscles of the urinary tract.
Our price: $1.1
Lioresal (Baclofen) is used for treating muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis or other diseases.