Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flatten your Abs

I don't have much of a problem with belly pouch or bulge, since I've been doing situps or crunches for most of my life. But most of you have not, so you might benefit by my experience. I know a small excercising trick that can literally whittle your waistline and work your abs at the sametime. If you work dilligently at it, that is.
Here is my trick: lie on your back with your knees bent, feet resting on the floor, bend your right leg sideways and rest your right ankle on your left knee. Link your fingers behind your head and situp, twisting your torso as you do, so that your left elbow touches your right knee. Then lay back down and repeat 20 times. If you're a beginner at abdominal excercise you may want to work your way up slowly, starting with five everyday and each week adding one on.
Do this excercise with both legs, resting your left ankle on your right knee as you repeat the selected amount of crunches.
I took my waist down an inch doing this excercise, and I've never gone back up. For more info on how to get really flat abs visit: http://hop.clickbank.net/?workgirl15/davidfit

0 Comments:

-