Pharmaceutical market in the Asia-Pacific region has been continuously gaining a larger share of the global pharma industry. This is due to the fact that, more and more pharma companies have been shifting their research and manufacturing operations to this region. Important pharmaceutical markets like, China, South Korea, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia will continue to grow at a healthy growth rate despite challenges in regulatory conditions. The region will continue to witness this growing trend, hence, the Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of nearly 12% during 2011 - 2013, says our new research report “Asia Pacific Pharma Sector Analysis”.
Our team of experts has found that, another important driver for growth, apart from the government’s support has been the entry of global pharma giants in the region. Asia-Pacific is currently witnessing influx of multinational companies, and the region’s own pharma companies are expanding by acquiring international market share. We have found that as the entities in Asia offer infrastructure support and incentives, competition among countries to attract international pharmaceutical companies is increasing.
Our report has identified countries, which have emerged as fast growing pharmaceutical markets and have propelled the growth of pharmaceutical market in the Asia Pacific region. Countries covered in the report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, and New Zealand. Besides, detail information regarding generics, patented drugs, OTC drug market, and prescription drugs have been included for all the countries.
“Asia Pacific Pharma Sector Analysis” also provides information of the key competitors in each country along with their business information and areas of expertise. It provides segment level analysis of the industry along with emerging trends that may shape up with the betterment of economic conditions. The research will help consultants, industry analysts, and vendors to get in-depth knowledge of the current, past, and future performance of the industry. The report provides an extensive research on the recent trends of the Asia Pacific Pharma market along with impartial analysis considering the impact of financial crisis on its performance.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM226.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Posted by N.J at 11:55 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Tried And Tested Anti Aging Secrets by Amy twain
- Simple Belly Fat Burning Foods by Bryan Carlton
- Why Healthcare Facilities Need Vendor Credential S...
- How to Fill Up and Not Fill Out by Wendy Moyer
- Your Guide to Glaucoma Surgery by Kathryn Dawson
- P90X Reviews - Exactly What Is It? by Jeff Schuman...
- Kegelmaster – Forget Stress, Live A Healthy Life b...
- Kegelmaster Makes You Confident by Andrew Rivano
- The Best Foods to Fight Disease in Your Diet by Ma...
- Entry of MNC’s to Boost the Asia Pacific Pharma Ma...
- Seniors Exercise-Aging Gracefully by Michael Logan...
- Laser Vision Correction by Kathryn Dawson
- P90X Reviews - Is This The Best Choice For You? by...
- How Nurses Can Help The Health Care Industry by Ge...
- Which Should You Choose, Private Or Group Health I...
- Suggestions On Getting Optimum Benefits From Your ...
- Kegelmaster – Live a Stress Free Life by Andrew Ri...
- Adults With AD/HD: Is It Time To Explore The Shoul...
- Adults with AD/HD: Why Nike Has the Right Idea by ...
- Five Reasons to Have Laser Eye Surgery by Kathryn ...
- Staying Safe in the Sun by Joe Cline
- 10 Ways To Reduce Gastric and Heartburn During Pre...
- ▼ Feb 26 (22)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)