You probably know all the typical "heathly foods" that you always eat, so I am not going to bore your. Instead, I'm going to talk about 3 simple foods that will shock most of you and probably don't realize are super foods for fat loss.
1. Egg Yolks
Yes, that's correct... those full fatty egg yolks with all of their fat and cholesterol. By the way, you've been mislead about the cholesterol in egg yolks -- it actually raises your GOOD cholesterol and helps balance proper ratios, so don't be afraid of the fat and cholesterol in these little nutrition power packed gems. And if you choose cage-free eggs from free roaming hens, the omega-3 content is higher with a more balanced fat profile.
Egg yolks are also one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet in terms of vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients. You don't want to leave out the egg yolks. Even the protein is more biologically available when you include the yolks!
You should not be afraid to eat those delicious and healthy eggs to burn that belly fat faster.
This is yet another "fatty food" that is also one of the best fat burning foods available! Not only that, but avocados make just about everything creamier and more delicious and are easy to store and prepare. They are also power-packed with healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants, as well as vitamins and minerals. The healthy fat in avocados also helps control appetite and fat burning hormones in your body.
Try adding avocado slices or guacamole to everything from morning eggs, salads, sandwiches, and burgers, and starting burning body fat faster! I would definitely consider avocados one of the best healthy super foods.
3. Grass Fed/Free Range Organic Beef, Buffalo or Bison
While most live stock, you see at the grocery store is grain fed beef from cattle that are in poor health and has lower nutrition values and omega-6 to omega-3 fat ratios that are far out of whack, there is a better option... and that is Grass-Fed or Free range Organic Beef, buffalo or bison!
Grass-Fed or Free range Organic Beef, buffalo or bison is known to have much higher levels of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and lower omega-6 fats (which most people get too much of anyway). Grass-Fed or Free range Organic Beef, buffalo or bison also contains higher levels of many vitamins and minerals, as well as containing high levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is a healthy fat that is known to help muscle building and fat burning.
So don't be afraid to live it up a little and eat more beef buffalo or bison, as long as you choose healthy grass-fed beef instead of Grass-Fed or Free range Organic Beef, buffalo or bison. Enjoy and start burning more body fat with these so called "fatty" foods!
Don't be lazy... be lean
Copyright (c) 2010 Bryan Carlton
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Posted by N.J at 11:55 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Tried And Tested Anti Aging Secrets by Amy twain
- Simple Belly Fat Burning Foods by Bryan Carlton
- Why Healthcare Facilities Need Vendor Credential S...
- How to Fill Up and Not Fill Out by Wendy Moyer
- Your Guide to Glaucoma Surgery by Kathryn Dawson
- P90X Reviews - Exactly What Is It? by Jeff Schuman...
- Kegelmaster – Forget Stress, Live A Healthy Life b...
- Kegelmaster Makes You Confident by Andrew Rivano
- The Best Foods to Fight Disease in Your Diet by Ma...
- Entry of MNC’s to Boost the Asia Pacific Pharma Ma...
- Seniors Exercise-Aging Gracefully by Michael Logan...
- Laser Vision Correction by Kathryn Dawson
- P90X Reviews - Is This The Best Choice For You? by...
- How Nurses Can Help The Health Care Industry by Ge...
- Which Should You Choose, Private Or Group Health I...
- Suggestions On Getting Optimum Benefits From Your ...
- Kegelmaster – Live a Stress Free Life by Andrew Ri...
- Adults With AD/HD: Is It Time To Explore The Shoul...
- Adults with AD/HD: Why Nike Has the Right Idea by ...
- Five Reasons to Have Laser Eye Surgery by Kathryn ...
- Staying Safe in the Sun by Joe Cline
- 10 Ways To Reduce Gastric and Heartburn During Pre...
- ▼ Feb 26 (22)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)