Monday, February 13, 2012

Super Sea Veg - The Unvitamin by Timmy Vic


Take a look at these recent statistics from the American Cancer Society and tell me they aren't saddening.

In 2010, it's predicted that there will be:

- 274,330 cases of cancer of the digestive system

- 209,060 cases of breast cancer

- 311,210 cases of cancer of the genital system [male and female combined]

Don't these figures have you asking, "What the heck is going on in America?!?" I know they used to make me ask the same thing… until I discovered the secret truth that no one wants to talk about. Your multivitamins are giving you cancer.

It's a shocking discovery; believe me, I didn't want to accept it. But the more studies I read and the more honest doctors and scientists I talked with, the more I had to accept that it was, indeed, the truth.

That's why we at Farmasea invented Super Sea Veg, a dietary food supplement that I like to call the UNvitamin. Super Sea Veg is a proprietary blend of 12 edible sea plants. All the vitamins and minerals contained in Super Sea Veg are naturally occurring and 100% Bio-available… They are not synthetics made by drug companies, which constitute 85% of all the so called vitamins in the world today.

Why do I mention that fact? Because that's the whole problem with multivitamins! The so-called "vitamins" and "minerals" aren't coming from a real food sources. They have been created in laboratories… and they're filled with stuff that causes cancer. That's why we have stats like the ones I showed above.

Don't risk your health or the health of your kids, family or friends. Throw away your bottles of multivitamins and order Super Sea Veg. In just 90 days, you'll feel the difference. I guarantee it!

0 Comments:

-