Monday, February 27, 2012

How To Get Rid Of A Cold Sore? - Tips For Treating Your Pretty Painful Cold Sore by Sarin Carlson F


Well, like a lot of people, winter really does me in. My hair is very static, my sky dry and of course, cold sores. I have a pretty painful cold sore a little bit inside my nose. You can see it when you look in the mirror. I take care of my skin very well, but I can't seem to find a way to get rid of this. How do you get rid of a cold sore ? Any tips and tricks would be perfect. Thank you!

I hate cold sores. I just skipped a week of school because I had one. Abreva works well, but it’s in your nose? So I have no idea. I also read that nail polish remover is absolutely amazing. The acrylic acid or whatever in it dries it out.

If you want to get rid of your cold sore , I would first of all say that you stop touching, Itching, or anything like that try putting on a scarf while you to school? Use chapstick. LOTS of it and its bound to get smaller if all fails, where a nice mask to school OR use some makeup to cover it up.

You cannot use meds on a cold sore in your mouth. It is not a cold sore you are describing, but a chancre sore. It may look like a blister or inflamed red bump. You should raise your mouth with warm salt water to help dry it out three times a day. Also make sure you are brushing your teeth and using mouth wash to avoid infection in case it pops or you bite it. Stay away from acidic foods such as fresh pineapple, tomatoes, orange juice, etc. anything that contains ascorbic acid. Time will heal it, but the salt water will help.

Do not swallow the salt water! Spit it out! Just swish and rinse your mouth with it. She is nuts. Salt water does not taste good to anyone. You don't want to swallow it. It is not good for a person to drink salt water, so why would you swallow it? It will not help you to swallow it. It will only help if you rinse your mouth with it. I don't know what that woman is thinking, and she is an RN!

This may sound real weird but my mom use to always say if you rub your finger behind your ear and then rub it on your cold sore it will go away quick.Something about the oil behind your ear kind of odd but I guess it would be worth a try.

0 Comments:

-