If one is asked which of the bad habits one must give up first, the answer will be ‘smoking’. The gravity of the danger that rises from smoking tobacco is little indicated when it is said that smoking is injurious to health. There should not be any second consideration when it will be said that the smokers must quit smoking. Smokers usually state that they cannot quit smoking easily. There are suggestions after suggestions addressed to them so that they can finally free them from this evil bondage.
A section of the people campaign that the smokers should be made aware of the loss they may suffer due to smoking tobacco. The smokers should know that injury caused by smoking tobacco is not limited to infection in the lungs only. They must know it right now that smoking invites cancer. What a great loss of humanity it is! Smoking of tobacco is much more formidable. The collective and cumulative effect of direct and indirect inhaling of the smoke as well as spread of the smoke in the lower surface of the atmosphere has already done great damage to the environment. Hence, the smokers must quit smoking immediately.
Awareness campaign or campaign against smoking can exert expected pressure on the psyche of the smokers, and this campaign should be continuous and forceful. All kinds of printing and electronic media should come forward and volunteer for such campaign instead of leaving the mission entirely to the non governmental organizations.
Some people hold such opinion that the smokers should fix a date to ensure the last date for smoking. Suggestions are also come in the form that the smokers should quit smoking gradually. It is uncertain if these measures produce positive results.
On the other hand, it is always better to improve level of confidence among the smokers who have decided to quit smoking any day. It is their own decision, and everything depends on how determined they are to achieve the target. Men and women, in large number, have freed them from this unhealthy habit in the past. Hence, one can do it if one is firm in the belief that it is possible. The sooner the smokers take decision to quit smoking the better it is for them, because the globe has been preparing to ban smoking of tobacco once for all.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Posted by N.J at 8:49 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- How To Get Rid Of A Cold Sore? - Tips For Treating...
- Quit Smoking Tips: Self-help Is The Best Help by S...
- Understanding Bird Allergies----5 Facts About Bird...
- Asthma Attacks - What are the Causes and What You ...
- A Medical Home Vision and Some Lessons Learned fro...
- Medical Home a Hot Topic at AHIP Institute by Matt...
- Conscious Immunity: Tapping Your Way to a Happier,...
- Important Device For Asthma - Peak Flow Meter For ...
- What You Need to Know About Irritable Bowel Syndro...
- GI Diet - All About Glycemic Index Diet by Adam Ri...
- Diet Plans And Menus - The Paleolithic Diet by Lev...
- Water Damage in Hospitals by Leo Nov
- Does P90X Work For Real For Anyone? by Jeff Schuma...
- Dangers of Depressants and Tranquilizers For Teena...
- Food Lovers Fat Loss System – Lowering Undesirable...
- The Skinny On Tummy Tucks by Nick Messe
- What People Need To Know About Alkaline Water Ioni...
- Questions To Ask Your Eye Surgeon by Kathryn Dawso...
- How to Prepare for a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Sc...
- Kegelmaster-Bring A New Hope To Your Life by Andre...
- ▼ Feb 27 (20)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)