Thursday, October 20, 2011

Panic Away Review - Is It Worth It? by Luthor O'Donnell


http://anxietymanagementhelp.com/index.php?p=products/anxiety-help/panic-away is a self-help course, which includes an e-book and audio CD's, based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) designed to help you minimize and eventually eliminate anxiety and panic attacks. It also teaches you how to minimize symptoms of general anxiety disorder (GAD).

It's creator, Barry Joe McDonagh, has not only conquered his own anxiety, but has successfully helped over 46,000 anxiety sufferers with his Panic Away program and the renowned "One Move" technique.

At it's core, the One Move technique requires you to know the root cause of your panic and anxiety attacks. Worry or fear is typically the trigger for panic and anxiety attacks, such as fear of death and dying, the loss of a loved one, or the loss of something important, like a job or job security.

Only after you figure out what causes your attacks can you start to solve the real problem.

Click here to read my full http://anxietymanagementhelp.com/index.php?p=products/anxiety-help/panic-away

How exactly does Panic Away work?

http://anxietymanagementhelp.com/index.php?p=products/anxiety-help/panic-away relies on some extremely powerful CBT techniques that can immediately "cut off" the acute sense of fear you feel and help you take back control of your mind and body.

The information is presented in a very easy to read format. He does not use a lot of technical psychology lingo, and when he does he explains its meaning thoroughly.

The http://anxietymanagementhelp.com/index.php?p=products/anxiety-help/panic-away is explained early in the material and is reinforced throughout. This helps the reader focus, from the outset, on figuring out the cause of their panic and anxiety attacks.

Will Panic Away Work For You?

Based on everything I had read, I was excited to give Panic Away a shot. Before you try it though, you have to understand 2 things: 1) you must be committed to ending your panic and anxiety attacks and 2) there really is no magical "cure" to the disorder.

Many people have show great results with this program, but it is not some miracle cure, it takes work and commitment.

I showed good results when I followed the program. It would be dishonest for me to tell you I picked up the book and the next day was cured. It doesn't really work that way. What I can tell you, however, is that after I have gone through the materials 2 times and have practiced extensively, I can go a full day without ANY fear of another attack.

Although not totally eliminated, my anxiety and panic attacks, and their severity, have been reduced dramatically. Again, however, bear in mind that I continuously practice and focus on eliminating my fears.

All in all, at least based on my experience, http://anxietymanagementhelp.com/index.php?p=products/anxiety-help/panic-away could be the answer to your prayers in your fight against anxiety and panic attacks.

You can read about my experiences and my full http://anxietymanagementhelp.com/index.php?p=products/anxiety-help/panic-away here.

0 Comments:

-