Probiotics bloating is a term used to indicate treatment of bloating using Probiotics supplements. Bloating affects many people regardless of age, gender, and health condition. In some cases, bloating is mild and temporary. However, in other circumstances, it can be a source of distress.
Probiotics provides pleasant remedy to bloating. Many medical practitioners recommend probiotic foods or products such as drinking yoghurt. While adding yoghurt to everyday diet is not a favorite solution to some people, it is actually effective in controlling and avoiding such problem.
Known as live microorganisms, particularly bacteria, Probiotics are similar to good bacteria found in your stomach. Referred also as beneficial or friendly bacteria, probiotic microorganisms are instrumental in keeping your intestines and digestive system clean and healthy.
According to medical professionals, the person’s digestive tract’s ideal microflora composition should be 85% friendly bacteria and 15% harmful.
Nonetheless, due to environmental factors including diet, oral contraceptives, steroids, consumption of chlorinated water and refined foods such as sugars, exposure to radiation, poor digestion, poor elimination of wastes, and stress, bacterial composition is threatened.
In order to achieve a balanced bacterial composition, the good bacteria must be given a boost. If the body is invaded more by harmful bacteria, toxins will begin to build up. You will experience excessive gas, bloating, intestinal toxicity, constipation, and poor absorption of nutrients. In time, they will cause chronic illnesses such as cancer.
One natural way of ensuring harmony between bad and good bacteria is by supplementing on Probiotics or eating foods rich in good bacteria. It is effective in buffering your stomach acid and intestinal bile to increase the chance of survival among your good bacteria.
According to research studies, drinking chlorinated water destroys the natural harmony of your intestinal flora. The same thing happens when you consume poultry and livestock meats unless when these animals feed on non-antibiotic feeds. As you eat on poultry and livestock meat, you also consume the antibiotics fed on the animals previously.
Likewise, alcoholic beverages kill the good bacteria including the Probiotics. In turn, the harmful bacteria are encouraged. If you are using antibiotics, the bacteria flora is definitely destroyed. This is why wise doctors recommend their patients to supplement on Probiotics while taking antibiotics. Even birth control pills and other drugs can cause damage on the intestinal flora, and the intestinal wall.
Among the benefits of Probiotics bloating are improved digestion, enhanced nutrient absorption, increased production of essential enzymes, helps kill bad bacteria and viruses while inhibiting their growth, and regulating the pH level of the body by producing hydrogen peroxide and lactic acid.
The live microorganisms are also proficient in treating skin infections, irritable bowel syndrome, infectious diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, and vaginal infections. They can also reduce the symptoms of lactose intolerance and cholesterol levels.
Some of the sources of the live microorganisms are tempeh, sauerkraut, fermented and unfermented milk, certain soy beverages and juices, miso, and yoghurt. Nonetheless, experts warn that not all yoghurts have active bacterial culture.
The list of advantages of supplementing on live good bacteria shall go long. The next time you experience intestinal problem, remember the Probiotics bloating method.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Posted by N.J at 11:14 PM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Information To Help You Quit Drinking by Rudy Silv...
- Do Want To Some Tips On Probiotics Bloating? by Ru...
- Agranulocytosis: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment by...
- Alternative Medicine: Who Can Benefit From Aromath...
- Kegelmaster Some Features by Andrew Rivano
- Kegelmaster The Pelvic Muscle Stimulator by Andrew...
- Does Smoking Increase the Risk of Asbestos Related...
- Is This Common Over-the-Counter Medication Safe? b...
- Baby Heartburn - Relief And Remedies by Steve Phil...
- Using Mind Power To Lose Weight With Self Hypnosis...
- Anti-Depressant Medication and Birth Injuries by W...
- The Low Carb Diet Lunch by Kim Tanady
- Does Self Hypnosis For Weight Loss Really Work? by...
- Don't Let Rosacea Keep You From Social Events by N...
- Did You Know That Practical Nurses Are In Demand? ...
- Can We Really Detoxify Through Our Feet? by Nick M...
- Walking Is Easily The Best Exercise by George Hutt...
- Walking For Weight Loss: Is It Really This Easy? b...
- Diet Programs And Meals - The Mono Diet by Levi Re...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Causes, Symptoms and Treatmen...
- Self Hypnosis For Weight Loss Without Starving by ...
- ▼ Feb 19 (21)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)