Starving and constant hunger pangs don't have to be a part of weight loss for women. It can be an enticing thought to lose weight quickly but don't be fooled. It's not a healthy habit. You might end up feeling cranky and lose the ability to think straight. Have you noticed that decisions you've made after you skip a meal are not the best you've ever made?
As soon as you start eating normally again, you gain the weight back plus a little bit more. It's a hard way to lose weight and it leaves you feeling angry and in pain. That's not how to treat yourself.
I'm not talking about skipping a meal or two once in a while. It also doesn't apply to an occasional cleanse or fast. I have found that I sometimes get so busy that I miss a meal. It's not healthy to make it a regular habit to skip meals or starve yourself.
You'll end up gaining it all back when you start eating again. Don't think it won't happen to you because it will. That's because when you deprive yourself too often, you end up eating everything in sight. At first, you'll lose the weight and when you gain it back you're hurting yourself emotionally. It's like a roller coaster.
Every single day you find yourself thinking about losing weight. You begin to fear gaining more weight and it becomes a constant battle.
Why do you do that to yourself? Did you know that it doesn't matter how big you feel you are right now? What you really want is to feel good about yourself, right now. It's all about the feeling.
When you are used to berating yourself about your weight, you don't know how to start to talk positively to yourself. Every time you try to say "I am beautiful no matter how much I weigh" you hear another voice inside saying "No you're not".
You can change your inner self talk using self hypnosis so that the two voices agree. Instead of saying "No" you'll say "Yes, I am!" The good thing is that there are no side effects... except feeling really good.
It's easy to use self hypnosis for your weight loss goals. You can practice it easily as you go about your day. You don't need to lie down for an hour and meditate - unless of course you want to. It's even easier when you buy a recorded weight loss hypnosis audio.
When you begin to change the way you think about your body and eating, your actions will begin to change. You'll find that you begin to lose weight in a healthy way. And you'll be happier during the process.
Starving as a method of weight loss for women is one of the worst ways to lose weight.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Posted by N.J at 11:13 PM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Information To Help You Quit Drinking by Rudy Silv...
- Do Want To Some Tips On Probiotics Bloating? by Ru...
- Agranulocytosis: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment by...
- Alternative Medicine: Who Can Benefit From Aromath...
- Kegelmaster Some Features by Andrew Rivano
- Kegelmaster The Pelvic Muscle Stimulator by Andrew...
- Does Smoking Increase the Risk of Asbestos Related...
- Is This Common Over-the-Counter Medication Safe? b...
- Baby Heartburn - Relief And Remedies by Steve Phil...
- Using Mind Power To Lose Weight With Self Hypnosis...
- Anti-Depressant Medication and Birth Injuries by W...
- The Low Carb Diet Lunch by Kim Tanady
- Does Self Hypnosis For Weight Loss Really Work? by...
- Don't Let Rosacea Keep You From Social Events by N...
- Did You Know That Practical Nurses Are In Demand? ...
- Can We Really Detoxify Through Our Feet? by Nick M...
- Walking Is Easily The Best Exercise by George Hutt...
- Walking For Weight Loss: Is It Really This Easy? b...
- Diet Programs And Meals - The Mono Diet by Levi Re...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Causes, Symptoms and Treatmen...
- Self Hypnosis For Weight Loss Without Starving by ...
- ▼ Feb 19 (21)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)