The food and beverage that you consume can be a major contributing factor to the miserable and very frustrating condition of insomnia. To be able to speedily cure insomnia naturally, correcting bad dietary habits has to form part of a brain re-training effort.
It's already well known that caffeine containing foods and beverages are at the top of the list of those that keep a person from large amounts of healthy, rejuvenating sleep.
It's probably worth mentioning at this point that it's not all bad-press for caffeine - in the right amounts and at the right time, it can have certain mind uplifting, anti-oxidizing properties which can play a positive role for our good health. That is of course, so long as you don't have some allergic or other unhealthy negative reaction to caffeine.
It's just quite simply a matter of understanding your own tolerance level of caffeine and your subsequent control of how much and when you consume it;
Knowing the foods containing caffeine
There are plenty. Take the time (a few seconds) to read the labels of everything you purchase - you may be surprised or even horrified at how many foods these days contain large sleep-stealing amounts of caffeine. There are energy drinks as well as your usual coffees, colas and teas.
• As an alternative late-night beverage, try caffeine-free herbal teas etc.
Understanding when to have your caffeine kick
The energizing, often jittery effects of caffeine will generally disappear after a period of one to six hours - depending on a persons sensitivity (we're all different). It's surely only common-sense that you'd therefore keep your caffeine intake for the first half of the day.
Understanding the amount of caffeine you can tolerate
Only you can know what amount of caffeine you can comfortably tolerate.
So as a summary, a couple of daily no-effect cups for some would be a complete no-no for others - everyone has a different level of caffeine tolerance!
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by N.J at 12:39 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Agoraphobia And Panic Attack Help by Yvonne Kelly
- The Easy Blackhead Removal Trick You Can Use Today...
- Consider The Possibilities Of Self Hypnosis For We...
- Here Are A Couple Of Blackhead Removal Methods Tha...
- Easy Weight Loss Tips: Three Ways To Success by Sh...
- Do You Need A Spine Surgeon? by Nick Messe
- A Dermatologist Treats A Myriad Of Skin Conditions...
- Understanding Your Muscle Fibers: A Look at How to...
- At What Age Can Orthodontic Treatment Begin? by Ni...
- Walking Is A Great Way To Lose Weight by George Hu...
- Indian Clinical Trial Market to show Double Digit ...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally – 16 Of The Worst ...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - 1 Important Tip About Fo...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - 12 Foods To Help You Sle...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally – 12 Night Time Snacks & M...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally – Top Tips For Controlling...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Intro To The Vic...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Understanding Yo...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally – Deadly Side Effe...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - How To Tell Whic...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - How To Deal With These 7...
- Eliminate Insomnia Fast - 3 Tips To Getting That I...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Top Tips For Goo...
- What Are Some of the Symptoms and Causes of Mesoth...
- ▼ Feb 18 (24)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)