Acne is a terrible condition to get, and has a horrible quality of showing up just when you least expect it. When I was in high school, I got a big pimple on the end of my nose the day before the senior prom. Boy was I embarrassed. Blackheads are probably one of the worst kinds to get, and can be the most difficult to remove. However, there are a few blackhead removal methods that have been proven to be effective, which I'd like to talk about in this article.
Just keep in mind that although they seem to come out of nowhere, pimples and blackheads actually take a while to form before you see them, so it may take a while to get rid of them. Blackheads are no exception. So when you try the methods described here, be sure to give them at least a week before you can expect to see any difference.
The first method involves creating a miniature steam bath for your face. Just fill up a sink with hot water, and lower your head so your face is receiving a lot of steam. Then take a big towel and put it over the back of your head and shoulders, creating a small space filled with steam. If you can, leave the water running so the steam stays hot. Just be careful.
Once your face is nice and sweaty, you're ready for the next part. This is just washing your face, and using whatever favorite anti blackhead cream you have. Some people use that exfoliating soap that feels like it has little pieces of sand in it. It removes the dead skin. Many people also like to add in an enzymatic cleaner, which can break down the oil that is causing the problems. Just be sure to wash your face really well after your steam bath.
Another method is to use some type of tape or wax to physically pull the blackheads off. You can do this two ways. One popular method is to get those sticks or those special pieces of tape. You clean your skin, and apply the tape or the stick to your blackhead, and then carefully pull it off. Be sure to clean the very well afterward. Another way to do this is to have your face waxed. It seems strange, but actually it's quite common for people to do this.
Since there are several different degrees of severity of acne and blackheads, be sure to keep trying different things. Keep a consistent effort, and do the same thing day in and day out, and before you know it, all your acne will be gone.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by N.J at 12:40 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Agoraphobia And Panic Attack Help by Yvonne Kelly
- The Easy Blackhead Removal Trick You Can Use Today...
- Consider The Possibilities Of Self Hypnosis For We...
- Here Are A Couple Of Blackhead Removal Methods Tha...
- Easy Weight Loss Tips: Three Ways To Success by Sh...
- Do You Need A Spine Surgeon? by Nick Messe
- A Dermatologist Treats A Myriad Of Skin Conditions...
- Understanding Your Muscle Fibers: A Look at How to...
- At What Age Can Orthodontic Treatment Begin? by Ni...
- Walking Is A Great Way To Lose Weight by George Hu...
- Indian Clinical Trial Market to show Double Digit ...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally – 16 Of The Worst ...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - 1 Important Tip About Fo...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - 12 Foods To Help You Sle...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally – 12 Night Time Snacks & M...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally – Top Tips For Controlling...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Intro To The Vic...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Understanding Yo...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally – Deadly Side Effe...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - How To Tell Whic...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - How To Deal With These 7...
- Eliminate Insomnia Fast - 3 Tips To Getting That I...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Top Tips For Goo...
- What Are Some of the Symptoms and Causes of Mesoth...
- ▼ Feb 18 (24)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)