Acne is a horrible skin condition that affects literally hundreds of millions of people every year. If you suffer from acne, the only thing you can think of is how to get rid of it as quickly as possible. Blackheads are no different. If you are suffering from blackheads right now, and are looking for a good blackhead removal method, then you've come to the right place. The method you will learn here is quick and easy, and you can do it as soon as you finish reading this article.
Blackheads are slightly different from you average, everyday pimple. Pimples contain a white puss that is developed due to the pressure inside a clogged pore. In order to release the pressure, often times all it takes is a quick squeeze, and you're good to go. Of course this only works with pimples that are commonly referred to as whiteheads, and aren't recommended for other kinds.
With blackheads, you can still get rid of them by squeezing, but you'll need to try a slightly different method. Before you remove the blackhead, clean your skin first to make sure all the bacteria and germs are gone. You are going to be opening your pore, so you don't want in bugs getting in there. It's best to use an anti-bacterial soap or an exfoliate, as this will help prep your skin.
Once your skin is nice and clean, get a small towel, an soak it in some hot water. Then with the towel as hot as you can stand it, hold it against the area with the blackhead for about five to ten minutes. This will loosen the blackhead up and make it easier to get out of there. You might want to consider using a couple of towels, or throwing the one you are using in the microwave for a couple minutes, as it can cool down pretty quickly.
Now that your skin is clean and softened up, it's time to get that ugly blackhead out of there. Try and squeeze from underneath the blackhead, so you'll be putting pressure on the bottom of it, so it will be more likely to pop out. Just by squeezing from the sides won't help, as it will only increase the pressure on the inside. By pushing from underneath, you will increase the pressure which will help push the blackhead out. But be careful not to push too hard, as this can cause damage to the skin, and may make things worse.
Of course, it's a good idea to always exfoliate, and use anti-bacterial soap on your skin to prevent future blackheads from forming. Many people have begin to understand that there could potentially be some ingredients in bar soap that actually closes your pores.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by N.J at 12:40 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Agoraphobia And Panic Attack Help by Yvonne Kelly
- The Easy Blackhead Removal Trick You Can Use Today...
- Consider The Possibilities Of Self Hypnosis For We...
- Here Are A Couple Of Blackhead Removal Methods Tha...
- Easy Weight Loss Tips: Three Ways To Success by Sh...
- Do You Need A Spine Surgeon? by Nick Messe
- A Dermatologist Treats A Myriad Of Skin Conditions...
- Understanding Your Muscle Fibers: A Look at How to...
- At What Age Can Orthodontic Treatment Begin? by Ni...
- Walking Is A Great Way To Lose Weight by George Hu...
- Indian Clinical Trial Market to show Double Digit ...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally – 16 Of The Worst ...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - 1 Important Tip About Fo...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - 12 Foods To Help You Sle...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally – 12 Night Time Snacks & M...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally – Top Tips For Controlling...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Intro To The Vic...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Understanding Yo...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally – Deadly Side Effe...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - How To Tell Whic...
- Cure Insomnia Naturally - How To Deal With These 7...
- Eliminate Insomnia Fast - 3 Tips To Getting That I...
- Dealing With Insomnia Naturally - Top Tips For Goo...
- What Are Some of the Symptoms and Causes of Mesoth...
- ▼ Feb 18 (24)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)