Testosterone supplements are formulated to convey the benefits of the finest herbs and some nutrients in stimulating the production of male hormones in the body. Besides the menopausal women, men are supplementing with testosterone for various reasons.
Basically, the testosterone is responsible for several functions in men. This includes the development of their penis, muscles and body hair. Their sex drive is also influenced by testosterone.
Generally, men are what they are because of their male hormones. It is for this reason why men perceive life the way they do or why their logic is different from women.
Besides the development of muscles, the male hormones are also helpful in preventing heart disease.
Many may seem to confuse why men still supplement on hormones when they already have them in their own body. The truth is, at times, men do not have enough testosterone. This is especially true for people at their 30s, the production of their hormones tend to curb down.
According to a study, about 1% of testosterone is diminished after the age of 30. Each year added to that stage, a fraction of male hormone production is reduced. The older they grow, the lesser they produce hormones in their testes. Thus muscle growth is consequently retarded.
The reduced amount of testosterone in the body can result in low libido, weak muscles and bones, weight gain particularly around the waist, erectile dysfunction, and irritable behavior. Supplementing on this hormone helps to replace the old ones or at least be able to supply for the deficiency.
In some cases, even before men reach their 30s, the production of male hormones is disrupted by particular hormonal diseases.
Because it is helpful in the development of muscles, men who are elderly or aging are taking testosterone supplements to defy the aging process, or at least, delay it.
Men who are into bodybuilding program are taking the hormone supplement to help increase the muscle mass in substantial amount. It is also instrumental in repairing the strained and damage muscles. Hence, men can become sturdier, leaner, and more athletic. If you visit any gym, the fitness consultant would recommend this supplement if you plan on building your muscles.
In addition, men who have adequate production of male hormones are better at math. They also have better memories. Their mental pressure is relieved, and they have more energy. Many people attest to a rapid movement when they have supplemented on the male hormone.
It is not a wonder why medical scientists have devised the testosterone replacement therapy. In this approach, even the menopausal women can benefit. The objective of this therapy is to restore the testosterone levels to that similar to youths and attain optimal health and well-being.
Whether you have a low testosterone level or want to achieve optimal health, it is best to consult your healthcare provider on which supplement is best for you. There are testosterone injections and pills. There are even herbal types of hormone supplements.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Posted by N.J at 4:21 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Losing Weight Naturally – The Honest Truth About C...
- Losing Weight Naturally – How To Diarize Your Achi...
- Losing Weight Naturally – 4 Helpful Weight Losing ...
- Losing Weight Naturally – Top Tips For Developing ...
- Natural Remedies For Internal Parasites by Nick Va...
- Diet Programs And Meals - The Okinawa Diet by Levi...
- Ways to Prevent a Pterygium by Kathryn Dawson
- How to Avoid Needing Dental Implants by Kathryn Da...
- Zen in Recovery - Empty your Cup by Jane Derry
- Zen in Recovery - Ego by Jane Derry
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea by Gordie Guide
- Are You Curious to Find Out What the Signs and War...
- It’s Never Been Easier to Reap the Benefits of Hea...
- Kegelmaster Is Helpful To Strengthen Pelvic Muscle...
- Kegelmaster – Use And Be Healthy by Andrew Rivano
- Kegelmaster – Stop Worrying by Andrew Rivano
- Kegelmaster Pelvic Muscle Builder by Andrew Rivano...
- Kegelmaster The Pelvic Toner by Andrew Rivano
- Do You Have a Sleep Debt? by Gordie Guide
- Common Sense Tips to Help Stop Snoring by Gordie G...
- Information To Help You Buy Testosterone Supplemen...
- Fibromyalgia - The Simple Facts by Anita Lyon
- KSA Medical Device Market Set to Flourish by Shush...
- Growing Your Own Herbs For Herbal Remedies by Nick...
- Kegelmaster Hope For Weakened Pelvic Muscles by An...
- US Generic Drug Market to Grow at 10% CAGR by Shus...
- Learning 5 Steps To Keep Acne Away by Mark De Schu...
- What Cataract Surgery is Available? by Kathryn Daw...
- Sweating Too Much: Educate Yourself About Your Pro...
- Hand Held Pulse Oximeter Technology Allows Physici...
- Pulse Oximeter Use With Lanyards Allows For Vital ...
- Pulse Oximeter Technology Use By Pilots To Prevent...
- Pulse Oximeter Helps To Lose Weight by Jacob Walte...
- Pulse Oximeter Technology Meets Bluetooth And Wire...
- Pulse oximeter used in emergency response systems ...
- Pulse Oximeter Technology Allows Asthma Sufferers ...
- ▼ Feb 22 (36)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)