Saudi Arabia’s medical device industry is one of the largest in the Middle East region. At present, the country has low manufacturing capabilities and, thus, depends on imports to satisfy its market demand. Although Saudi Arabia doesn’t have official standards for medical products, majority of the physicians are trained as per the Western standards. Moreover, the country focuses on utilizing the best equipments available. Consequently, the Saudi Arabian medical device industry is estimated to stand at US$ 890 Million by the end of 2010, says our new research report “Saudi Arabian Healthcare Market Forecast to 2012”.
Our team of experts has found that Saudi Arabia has witnessed robust growth in the medical device industry during the past few years on account of strong investments made by the government. In addition, prevalence of chronic diseases such as, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases has been increasing in the country. This will create a substantial demand for diagnostic and monitoring devices. Besides, this will help in surging the medical device industry of the country.
Our report has segmented and studied the healthcare industry into hospital services market, pharmaceutical market, and medical devices market. Most importantly, our report provides a detailed healthcare profile of the country, which describes the most prevalent diseases in the country and the initiatives taken by public as well as private sector to tackle those diseases. Regulatory environment has been also given equal importance in our report as it has also helped in the growth of the market.
“Saudi Arabian Healthcare Market Forecast to 2012” provides thorough research and rational analysis along with reliable statistics of the Saudi Arabian healthcare industry. The report also provides extensive information on the traditional markets as well as on the emerging technologies. Analysis and statistics regarding market size, growth, share, and segmentation have been thoroughly studied in the report to present a comprehensive view of the Saudi Arabian healthcare industry. The report has thoroughly examined current market trends; industrial developments, and competitive landscape to enable clients understand the market structure and its progress in coming years.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM173.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Posted by N.J at 4:21 AM
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► July (36)
- ► June (35)
- ► March (23)
- Losing Weight Naturally – The Honest Truth About C...
- Losing Weight Naturally – How To Diarize Your Achi...
- Losing Weight Naturally – 4 Helpful Weight Losing ...
- Losing Weight Naturally – Top Tips For Developing ...
- Natural Remedies For Internal Parasites by Nick Va...
- Diet Programs And Meals - The Okinawa Diet by Levi...
- Ways to Prevent a Pterygium by Kathryn Dawson
- How to Avoid Needing Dental Implants by Kathryn Da...
- Zen in Recovery - Empty your Cup by Jane Derry
- Zen in Recovery - Ego by Jane Derry
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea by Gordie Guide
- Are You Curious to Find Out What the Signs and War...
- It’s Never Been Easier to Reap the Benefits of Hea...
- Kegelmaster Is Helpful To Strengthen Pelvic Muscle...
- Kegelmaster – Use And Be Healthy by Andrew Rivano
- Kegelmaster – Stop Worrying by Andrew Rivano
- Kegelmaster Pelvic Muscle Builder by Andrew Rivano...
- Kegelmaster The Pelvic Toner by Andrew Rivano
- Do You Have a Sleep Debt? by Gordie Guide
- Common Sense Tips to Help Stop Snoring by Gordie G...
- Information To Help You Buy Testosterone Supplemen...
- Fibromyalgia - The Simple Facts by Anita Lyon
- KSA Medical Device Market Set to Flourish by Shush...
- Growing Your Own Herbs For Herbal Remedies by Nick...
- Kegelmaster Hope For Weakened Pelvic Muscles by An...
- US Generic Drug Market to Grow at 10% CAGR by Shus...
- Learning 5 Steps To Keep Acne Away by Mark De Schu...
- What Cataract Surgery is Available? by Kathryn Daw...
- Sweating Too Much: Educate Yourself About Your Pro...
- Hand Held Pulse Oximeter Technology Allows Physici...
- Pulse Oximeter Use With Lanyards Allows For Vital ...
- Pulse Oximeter Technology Use By Pilots To Prevent...
- Pulse Oximeter Helps To Lose Weight by Jacob Walte...
- Pulse Oximeter Technology Meets Bluetooth And Wire...
- Pulse oximeter used in emergency response systems ...
- Pulse Oximeter Technology Allows Asthma Sufferers ...
- ▼ Feb 22 (36)
- ► January (856)
- ▼ February (652)
- ► December (393)
- ► November (440)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► December (49)
- ► November (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (29)
- ► April (58)
- ► March (32)
- ► February (54)
- ► January (416)
- ► December (482)
- ► November (351)
- ► October (335)